Contest Period 5/10/16 – 5/23/16
CashEnglish Contest Terms and Conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
- The promoter is: CashEnglish, which operates under the parent company SMATOOS Inc.
- Employees of CashEnglish or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://facebook.com/cashenglishapp
- Closing date for entry will be 7:00am UTC Monday May 23, 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Rules are as follows: Users submit photos on the CashEnglish timeline until 7:00am UTC Monday May 23, 2016. The photo entry that has a CashEnglish sign AND has the MOST people in it by 7:00am UTC Monday May 23, 2016 will win the prize. In the case of a tie or any discrepancies, CashEnglish will have the final word on the winner. If the number of people in a photo can’t be accurately counted or deciphered, CashEnglish reserves the right to choose a winner based on other criteria, including but not limited to creativity, use of CashEnglish sign, location or landmark photographed at, etc. Further information can be found at: http://facebook.com/cashenglishapp
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook messenger by 7:00pm UTC on Monday May 23, 2016. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South Korean law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Korea.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current international data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must comply with CashEnglish in making arrangements to receive the prize under South Korean law. Method of receiving payment include, but are not limited to, PayPal, Xoom, wire transfer, Western Union, gift card, etc.
- Full prize amount may be reduced due to tax fees and bank transfer fees. All prize amounts are subject to tax reduction under South Korean law. Prize may not be delivered same day, and may take a longer period of time depending on the country of the winner.
- For photo contests, NO Photoshop, photo editing programs, or other digital manipulation is permitted. Likewise, no nudity, or use of copyright material will be permitted.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Again, this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to CashEnglish and not to any other party.